Cole's Shoal Lighthouse
Cole's Shoal lighthouse was originally named for its proximity to a farm owned by the Cole family that was on the St Lawrence in Elizabethtown Township about 5 miles west of Brockville in the mid 1800's. In 1860 a site plan was regiztered; in 1877 the tower was a 22 foot structure with an octagonal wooden lantern room.
All images are Copyrighted by Gary Martin, 1996-2010. No images can be downloaded or used for any purpose without premission in writing from the copyright holder.